tw tag instructions are hard to find

If you have a technical problem or a question about the site, ask here. The admin team will also post announcements here - so check in occasionally!
Momentary

tw tag instructions are hard to find

Post by Momentary »

I used the tw tag for the first time today and went looking for info on how to do it, and it was surprisingly difficult to find. One factor was that I was using Quick Reply so the tw button wasn't there to clue me in. I looked at the links to FAQ and to Rules and couldn't find any actual how to do it information there, so I suggest that would be a good place to put some! I also looked in the Read Before Posting at the top of the forum but didn't find it there either. Thanks.

Elodieunderglass
Pronouns: she/her

Re: tw tag instructions are hard to find

Post by Elodieunderglass »

Hi Momentary, thanks for your input!

Admninistrivia was a great place to put this question. It's also where our sticky post on "Trigger warnings: a how to guide" lives. It's here: http://friendsofcaptainawkward.com/foru ... f=6&t=1404 I hope that reading it helps you with your questions.

It's a good idea to link this to the FAQ and Rules. Thanks for that good idea!
I live on a boat in the wilderness, so everything I write here is typed on a phone. Make of any grammar/spelling mistakes what you will; I've noticed them too and forgiven them