Admin actions question

If you have a technical problem or a question about the site, ask here. The admin team will also post announcements here - so check in occasionally!
kathlynn
Pronouns: any female or generic pronoun

Admin actions question

Post by kathlynn »

okay, so I think this is a jerkbrain question, and I would've pm'd it, but I figured I'm probably not the only person who's ever encountered this, and had this knee-jerk reaction.

But, if you delete a post due to violations, you guys always let the user know, correct? ('cause I had a post disappear, and it's probably on my end (exited the page too soon or something), but my brain is going "what if it violated the rules").
I fuss over details, loath absolute/blanket statements, and probably over think everything I do.

Kellis Amberlee
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Admin actions question

Post by Kellis Amberlee »

Hi kathlynn,

yes absolutely! We strive to be as transparent as possible in our modding and we don't do things behind your back. I'm sorry, that must be so scary for you. I hope this helps some.

P.S. I checked our recent logs and nothing pops up.
The difference between the truth and a lie is that both of them can hurt, but only one will take the time to heal you afterward.

kathlynn
Pronouns: any female or generic pronoun

Post by kathlynn »

thanks, I was like 99% sure that the issue was on my end. But that's anxiety for you. And thank you for responding so quickly.
I fuss over details, loath absolute/blanket statements, and probably over think everything I do.

Salix_caprea
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by Salix_caprea »

kathlynn, Thank you for asking this here, this is reassuring to know.